Laur- I remember reading Highlights and Seseame Street Magazine's at your house when I was a little kid. I enjoyed them so much that I got subscriptions for Highlights and National Geographic Kids for my children (along with the Friend magazine), My kids love reading and enjoy reading these, even the big kids, so I am sure Alana will enjoy it as well. Jim's fav is the hidden pictures, if we could just get him to stop circling them, maybe we could enjoy them too!!!Emily
i was born & raised in salt lake city, utah. at 16 i became a single mother. having alanna truly changed my life -sometimes the worst situations end up being the best. at 24 i met danny, six months later we were married & alanna and i moved to north carolina. in 2008, after eleven years, i became a new mom again. life with a toddler & a teenager is totally crazy, but i wouldn't trade it for anything. these are some bits & pieces from our home to yours.
"hurt no living thing: ladybird, nor butterfly, nor moth with dusty wing, nor cricket chirping cheerily, nor grasshopper so light of leap, nor dancing gnat, nor beetle fat, nor harmless worms that creep." -christina rossetti
this is my online scrapbook of sorts, where i save & share little bits of our day-to-day. i originally started this for my mother & family who live 2,000+ miles away, but have met some wonderful people along the way. please say hello, & thanks for visiting!
p.s. do not use any of my images without permission. xo
Laur- I remember reading Highlights and Seseame Street Magazine's at your house when I was a little kid. I enjoyed them so much that I got subscriptions for Highlights and National Geographic Kids for my children (along with the Friend magazine), My kids love reading and enjoy reading these, even the big kids, so I am sure Alana will enjoy it as well. Jim's fav is the hidden pictures, if we could just get him to stop circling them, maybe we could enjoy them too!!!Emily
ReplyDeletehaha about your hubby! <3
ReplyDelete