look what i made! this cute little mobile for malcolm's bedroom. i used a set of ceramic "the very hungry caterpillar" ornaments that i bought when we went to the eric carle museum in ma this summer. i had planned on hanging them on our christmas tree this year, but was worried that lil' naughty might try to get them off, and they would get broken. i saw this mobile, and thought that it was cute, so i used her idea and made my own.
i just used a wooden embroidery hoop, painted it red, and hot glue-gunned the red cord around it. pretty simple, but a bit time consuming. i'm really happy with the results :)
and i think it looks nice hanging in his little room!
Looks fabulous, love Malcolm's room!
ReplyDeletexoxo
WOW! What a cute room and awesome mobile! You are so crafty! I really love it.
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOO cute! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I love this idea. Thanks for your sweet note. I'm thrilled to find your blog. XO!
ReplyDeleteThat's so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhere has Malcolm's mom gone too?
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea!!
ReplyDelete