the bad: my camera craps out. and this time it was for good. i spent quite a while trying to get it to work again, but to no avail. so i am now camera-less. bummer. plus then tonight while we were eating dinner, my most favorite little henckels pairing knife (that was part of a wedding gift from one of my parents dearest old friends), broke right in two! the blade literally snapped in half. but i do think i might be able to have it replaced by the company, since it looks like it was a defect.
so anyway, please let me know what brands/models of cameras you all own and love. i want to start looking for a new one that might last me more than 2 years, and that will not break the bank. someday i will own a nice digital SLR, but not right now.
I love my SLR. I don't know how much you want to spend... but I don't think you can go wrong with a canon.
ReplyDeleteThe canon Tii is way cool but it is a little more than mine was. I have the canon rebel xsi.
Also, I haven't seen where the wild things are, but I read a review that it has been making kids cry in the theatre. That they made the wild things pretty violent. I want to see it still, and Demetri LOVES that book... but I don't think he will watch the movie yet...
Years ago we bought a Kodak Easy Share. That was Dec of 2003. I used it for the first few years I was blogging. Then last fall I decided to step it up and we bought a fancy Canon that is just 1 step below an SLR, but still has options for manual everything and it does A LOT. But you know, I still use the heck out of my Kodak. I honestly use it more than the Canon because I think the macro lense is much better and it deals with light/darkness better.
ReplyDelete