yesterday was alanna's first day at her new middle school. i think she had a good day. she's afraid that she won't be able to remember her schedule, or get to her classes on time. but i know she will do just fine. i remember 7th grade very fondly. it's a hard time in life, lots of new things to learn and readjust to, meeting new people and teachers, but it was a lot of fun at the same time. she's a great student, and i hope she enjoys this new school. i can't believe she is going to be 13 in just 5 more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOly shit. that is crazy. Time flies.
ReplyDeleteP.s. Good luck Alanna! Have the time of your life.
ReplyDeleteYou're right. Junior High was so tough. But she has the coolest classes EVER. I can't wait to hear about it :)
ReplyDeletei had purple jeans in 7th grade too!!
ReplyDeletei'm sure she will do great!
I wish I was that cute when I was in 7th grade! :)
ReplyDelete