holy crap, i'm gonna be sick!
alanna went to the dentist today. NO cavaties! she sure does have a sweet tooth, but always seems to avoid getting any of those lil' buggers. but here's one thing that she can't avoid much longer...
dun dun dun... BRACES!! yikes.
so i guess we'll be making an appoinment soon for a consultation. she is not stoked. she's bummed about having braces and glasses, haha. looks like we're gonna have to go to the eye dr. as well, for some contacts. holy crap, i almost have a teenager!!
i was there when danny was buying these! how sweet of him to bring back some things for you guys!
ReplyDeleteoh, he is so sweet! i love him to bits! did your trip get any better? so sad that you got sick.
ReplyDeleteyeah overall the whole trip was really really great. i'm super sad i missed sunday cause that is what i was looking forward to the most. ah well.
ReplyDeleteMmmm Chris brought pieces of cake home to me too- so good! I'm rationing my bites to make them last :)
ReplyDeletePoor Alanna and her upcoming braces! I had them twice (at the same time as glasses) so I can commiserate. I think girls look cute with braces though, boys have a rougher time.