Friday, April 9, 2010

happy 30th birthday!

to me!!

another year older. today i have done a bit of housework, gone to the dmv to renew my drivers license, and now the kids and i are heading to danny's shop to help him fold tee shirts. very exciting right, haha!? but it has been a good day so far, and the weather outside is beautiful (minus all the nasty pollen). i promise i will get my post(s) up about our trip to utah as soon as i can. i just need a few minutes to sit quietly at the computer... which seems to be almost impossible these days. malcolm wants my constant attention lately, so he's been keeping me very busy, and very distracted.

my birthday card from my parents! so cute!

and here's me at 30 :)



6 comments:

  1. happy birthday, lauren! hope you have a great day.

    ps-i love the little side bangs you have now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dearest Lauren so far away,
    Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look Gorgeous at thirty! Happy Birthday to you and to danny to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh happy birthday! (even though its late now!)

    hope you had a great day! x

    ReplyDelete