we will be in beautiful salt lake city! i cannot wait, i am sooo excited to see my family!
- of course, spending lots of time with my mom & dad, and brother & sister
- getting to chill out at my parents house. it is so homey and comfy, and i miss it so much (even the smell)
- enjoying the utah climate - i don't mind if it snows or if it is warm, either way, i'll love it
- seeing many old friends, and meeting a few new ones too!
- eating food that is not available out here. and lots of it. most importantly vertical diner, evergreen cafe, and del taco.
- watching hgtv on cable at my parents
- going on a date with my husband
- taking the kids swimming at fairmont aquatic center with katie and her boys
- hopefully taking a day trip up to idaho to visit my fathers roots
- finally getting the little piece on my arm finished (tattooed)!
- having my hair done by the fabulous jared gomez
- taking malcolm to play at liberty park (and maybe a few others that alanna loved)
- seeing alice in wonderland with alanna, mom, and natalie
- maybe a trip to ikea?
- grandma sycamore's bread
i'm sure there are a few other things that i can add... when i think of them. this should be a busy and fun-filled trip! yay for vacation!