Thursday, March 18, 2010

in less than a week

we will be in beautiful salt lake city! i cannot wait, i am sooo excited to see my family!


and here are some things i am looking forward to (in no particular order):

  • of course, spending lots of time with my mom & dad, and brother & sister
  • getting to chill out at my parents house. it is so homey and comfy, and i miss it so much (even the smell)
  • enjoying the utah climate - i don't mind if it snows or if it is warm, either way, i'll love it
  • seeing many old friends, and meeting a few new ones too!
  • eating food that is not available out here. and lots of it. most importantly vertical diner, evergreen cafe, and del taco.
  • getting tons of treats from my friend kelly green at her amazing bakery and taking the kids to an "easter (no)egg hunt" also sponsored by kelly and cakewalk bakery
  • watching hgtv on cable at my parents
  • going on a date with my husband
  • taking the kids swimming at fairmont aquatic center with katie and her boys
  • hopefully taking a day trip up to idaho to visit my fathers roots
  • finally getting the little piece on my arm finished (tattooed)!
  • having my hair done by the fabulous jared gomez
  • taking malcolm to play at liberty park (and maybe a few others that alanna loved)
  • seeing alice in wonderland with alanna, mom, and natalie
  • maybe a trip to ikea?
  • grandma sycamore's bread

i'm sure there are a few other things that i can add... when i think of them. this should be a busy and fun-filled trip! yay for vacation!

3 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I bet it is beautiful right now! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) awww very awesome! My boyfriend recently took a trip out there and loved it!! Have so much fun!

    That picture if the horse merrigoround is from kmart -in tampa :)
    And I love pee wee's big adventure sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete