Thursday, January 14, 2010

snicker doodles!!

uh oh, these are going to get me in trouble...


this is my new favorite cookie recipe! i used this vegan cookie book again, and they were super easy to make. danny says he had never had a snicker doodle before, and i haven't had one in a very long time, but these taste just like i remember, and he and alanna both liked them. they are so sweet and cinnamon-y. i am in love... and i've already eaten way too many. i better not make another batch for a very long time :)

this was my very first time baking with parchment paper (thanks vicky!), and wow, why have i never used this before?! seriously, i've been missing out. the cookies literally slid right off of it once they had cooled. and there was no extra oil needed to grease the pan, which is a major plus! i will have to use it more often for sure.


here are a few random photos from this week.
lucky dog sleeping ever so sweetly (on his very own pillow that alanna gave him) <3


malcolm putting on mr potato heads moustache, haha


and licking the cold glass window pane. what a silly little guy!


3 comments:

  1. haha, I love the photos of Malcolm!

    Please email me the cookie recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or better still post it here! :)

    I need more recipes whilst I'm the the process of saving for more cooking books! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE LUCKY DOG SNUG FACE! And MALCOLM IS hilarious....BY THE WAY I BOUGHT THAT COOKIE BOOK IT REALLY IS A GOOD ONE!

    ReplyDelete