a few things that have happened this past month:
- he's started to get a molar. so far he only has 8 front teeth. 4 on top and 4 on bottom.
- his new words are "baby", "hi dada", "puppy", and "bob" (spongebob). plus he does lots of other crazy baby talk. sometimes it goes on and on forever.
- he bends his elbows, and puts his hands palm up, as if he is confused and asking "what's going on?" or "where is it?", when he's looking for something or someone. it's adorable.
- he can climb onto the recliner, dining room chairs (and table), couch - and up onto the window sills (scary!), all by himself. but not out of the crib yet.
- he can hang onto our backs, all by himself (hands-free for me and alanna), for a piggy-back ride.
- he can mimic little sounds we make. my favorite is a howling wolf.
- he knows these body parts, and will show you where they are when asked: hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, (belly) button, and toes.
i sure do love this little guy!