i took this one today while he was napping. he loves to take his morning nap in his bouncer seat, but he has almost outgrown it... how am i ever going to be able to shower and get ready for the day without it!?
this is the face he makes when he is full (usually there is a bunch of food in his mouth and it falls out into his lap, haha)
- he finally cut his 4th tooth. he now has 2 on top, and 2 on bottom.
- he took his first trip to the ER, and got his first stitches.
- he has graduated to size 4 diapers.
- to say "mama", "papa", and "baba" pretty good (plus all kinds of other baby gibberish).
- to stand up from a sitting position, all by himself (no more wall or object to help him out).
- to crouch down to look at &/or pick things up. it melts my heart.
- to climb up onto the futon in his room (he's been able to get off of it for a few months, but now he can get up there all by himself). he also climbs into the fridge, and onto the bottom shelf of the microwave cart, haha.
- to recognize little creatures in our yard, and he gets excited to see them (like squirrels and fuzzy caterpillars).
- to give the following on command: kisses, hugs, high-fives, and head-butts! (pretty awesome)
- to spin himself around in tiny circles.
i'm sure there are lots more things that i am forgetting, but my blogging time is limited. i love how he understands me now. i can totally tell when he understands what i am saying, and it is great! like when i say "let's go change your diaper", he grabs onto my finger, and walks upstairs with me to his room. it's these little things that make me happy.