Friday, June 5, 2009

you know you're a mom when...

...you've spent the entire day with a toy tucked down in your pant cuff, haha! i noticed it in there in the afternoon, but i was busy, and forgot to take it out. and then when i was changing into my pj's last night, there it was. we even went out to eat for dinner, and it came along with us. funny thing is, when i was cleaning up malcolm's toy mess, i remember thinking "where is the little cd?"... yep, it was in my pants the whole time. hahaha.


here is the stow-away!


my funny lil' man


and last night i made the most delicious vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookies ever! i honestly think that they are the best cookies i've ever made (well, at least in the last few years). danny and malcolm agreed.


they passed the rigorous baby taste-test!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! you even went out to eat with it in there!!
    pass along the recipe, lady!! they sound delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.. I love that the toy went with you to dinner. This post makes me laugh so hard; mom stuff for sure. I can totally relate. Your cookies look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha. That is so funny!

    and those cookies look delicious! mmm... I'm hungry now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete