Thursday, June 25, 2009

baby books

i recently finished up malcolm's first photo album, and his baby book (there are a few things that i need to add, but all the photos are in), so i thought that i would share. i found the albums on clearance at target right after christmas, so i also bought one to update alanna's baby photos too. her first two albums were small and coming apart at the seams. these books are very nice and sturdy, and super cute. it took me a while to get all the photos uploaded, printed, organized, and dated (yes mom, i put the dates on the back of every photo!) i am really happy with how they turned out! photos are important to me, especially ones of my kids.




and this is malcolm's baby book. sorry about all the photos, but i want my mom to see all the best pages.













1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I'm sad I didn't make a book like that for Sol. :(

    ReplyDelete